Sit in Comfort
Stand with Ease
It’s time to find you comfort…
4 examples depicted with so many color and fabric options when you order
Experience a whole new invaluable outdoor way to relax…
Now in both strap or sling with numerous color options
The Martin™ High Chaise Lounge Chair
It’s a whole new level of comfort
Made in America
If it doesn't say Martin™, it doesn't say quality.
Ideal for anyone who wants to relieve the discomfort of squatting down low to sit.
Sit high above the rest... no more grunting to sit or stand.
100% virgin vinyl with UV and mildew inhibitors — not the thinner plastic strap sold by competitors.
The frame is made from 1” aluminum tubing, 1/8” thick. Most frames are approximately half of this thickness — 1/16”.
Improve your quality of life by relieving bending discomfort in your knees, hips and thighs.
High Chaise Lounge Chair Specifications
- Rated Weight: up to 500 lbs
- Weight: ~35 lbs / 16 kgs
- Seat height: 24”(w/o sled runners)
- Base length: ~81”
- Total length: ~74”
- Strap width: 2”
- Back rest height from seat: 31.5”
- Back rest adjustments: 4 different settings
Did You Know?
- Our High Chaise Lounge Chair meets all Consumer Product Evaluation Standards, all professional engineering stamp and safety standards as well as all industry standards and testing requirements.
- 10,000 baby boomers are turning 65 years old everyday.
- The Martin High Seat Chaise Lounge Chair is 24” in height, a full 12” higher than the average chaise lounge chair seat height.
- The average height in the U.S. for men is 5’9”.
- The average height for women in the U.S. is 5’4”.
- Average median age of a U.S. citizen 37.8 in 2015.
- About 56.7 million people – 19% of the U.S. population had a physical disability in 2010 with more than half of them reporting the disability was severe.
- According to the Americans with Disability Act: Accessibility for People with disabilities is mandated into law.
- Martin Furniture Designs has finally designed a high chaise lounge chair that meets the needs of the many.